Pages

Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Walk gently upon the earth_for AJJ

Hello...
I have a two page spread today for the 'Natures Wonders' theme over at AJJ.
I created another Aquamarker background - you may have noticed that I love doing these. Added some decoupage scraps I’d forgotten that I had. Quote on left page is one of my favourites and the stamp is from IndigoBlu and the one on right page an Elusive Image stamp. Small flower stamp from The Works.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 many thanks for stopping by...
Hope you have a lovely day
Gill x


7 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful page Gill. I love your background. I'm not sure what Aquamarkers are but they do make great colors. I also love the images. I am enjoying this challenge. Great topic. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Erika. The Aquamarkers are just double ended water based marker pens. (they were made by Letraset but I think Winsor & Newton now make them)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful pages, love the design and delicate colours, and your message is so true! Thanks for another wonderful piece for AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an uplifitng spread! That makes my day! So beautiful Gill - the quotes and the composition and the lovely background... the swirls are special beautiful to the layout! Wishing you a beautiful day - thank you so much for all this wonderful pages and ideas you come up with to the wonderful theme!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh,what a dreamy pages,just amazing,love the softness of your pages,love the butterfly too.
    have a great day.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quotes Gill for your wonderful pages. love the soft colours of the background and the lovely images.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful pages Gill! I know what you mean about Aquamarkers they are so much fun to use and the colour intensity you have created is so beautiful on your page! There is so much texture as well and combined with the images and quotes it is an elegant and stunning page! Wishing you a lovely weekend! J :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x