Pages

Wednesday, 17 August 2016

Happy Pansies

Hi everyone... 
There's nothing quite like a walk amongst the flowers to lift your spirit is there?
What's your favourite flower and why?
I love lots of flowers but if asked would probably think of lovely little colourful Pansies first.
My double page spread for AJJ Nature's Wonders has an Aquamarker scribbled/doodled background.  I added some Pansy rub-ons, butterfly decoupage scraps, stamped birds on branch (make unknown) and added word quote stamps from ’Eclectica 3’ by Lin Brown. 
 


 
 
There’s something about Pansies that always makes me smile even when its raining - don't they look like happy little faces? 
 

   

Can't believe its almost Thursday,
another week is  flying by.
Many thanks for stopping by..
Hope you've had a good day

Gill x


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful pages, flowers are always wonderful, and bring us so much colour and joy. I picked flowers on the meadows today and came home and painted them - well, at least I tried to! Love the background, too. Thanks for another wonderful spread for AJJ, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, delicate pages, I do love the soft colour tones. Flowers are a wonderful gift for nature to give us, your pansies look lovely. Not sure I could pick a favourite flower, but I have always liked poppies.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your journal pages are really splendid Gill!
    That background = ooh la laaa
    Pansies certainly are the sweetest of flowers in so many ways.
    For me it seems each flower that blooms is my favorite ;-)
    Nature certainly is amazing.
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pick one flower? That would be really hard for me. I am kind of a sucker for most of them, which is always a problem in the spring when I go to the garden center to get my plants. Love your page today. Pansies are definitely one of my favorites, along with daisys and roses and ...:) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pages gill,love the little birds and the soft backround,so lovely.
    and the photos are wonderful.
    have a nice day.

    hugs jenny

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful Gill - an amazing spread !
    Thank you another time and I wish you a happy day!
    ♥♥♥
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pages! I love the texture you create in your backgrounds and those vintage looking pansy rub-ons are very pretty! The pansies in your photos do look like happy little faces don't they! Have a lovely weekend! J :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a comment x